There's plenty that a woman suffering hair loss can do to make the problem less obvious, try some of the following tips to make the problem less noticeable.
- Shorter hair with layers adds fullness and body.
- Use a soft bristle brush, not a comb.
- Good salon hair care products, such as mousse and gels can add volume to most hairstyles.
- Dry hair on coolest setting.
- Shampoo at least every two to three days.
- Avoid hair styles that pull or put tension on your hair.
- Lighten up your hair color. The closer your hair to your skin color, the less noticeable your hair loss will be.
- Perming or curling hair will also make it appear fuller.
For more information and advice related specifically to hair loss in women, please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.